Central Railway Minister Piyush Goyal has recently launched e-Vision software. With the help of this software, the punctuality of trains can be monitored, it can be used for both passenger trains and freight trains.With the help of this software, Railway Minister Piyush Goyal will now be able to keep track of the entire rail network, including the movement of trains sitting in the Railway Building, the revenue of national transport and other activities.
It can be used anywhere in the country. This software has been developed by the Central Railway Information System (CRIS).
- With the help of this application, the minister will be able to see the earnings from the freight train and passenger trains, the loading and loading of goods in the freight trains, the timing of the trains, the big projects, complaints, the live status of the trains, the information of the stations and all the other things. .
- E-Vision is named after integrating all such apps on the same digital platform.
- Through this digital platform of railway, the Railway Minister and the high officials of the railway will be present to all the latest railway related information on their computer or mobile.
- It has also been linked to the Base Kitchen of Indian Rail Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC), its assistance is also monitored for complaints related to the quality of food served in the rail.
- Railway Minister can also monitor IRCTC's kitchen through live video. The kitchen has been linked to the software due to frequent complaints regarding food disturbances.
- This software will also get information on reserved and unreserved seats in the train and at any time the location of the train can be traced.