Select settings from the top right menu, click on "Edit" link. Language can be changed by selecting the preferred language from the language list.
If you want to change the Language during the exam, select the preferred language from the language dropdown on the top of the Online Test screen.
The report page for a test can be accessed in 2 ways:-
1. After a test is submitted, the report page loads automatically.
2. In the "Attempt History" left menu, all test attempts are listed. "See Report" can be used to access the report.
The Report page will have your score and analysis. If question wise report is needed, click the "See Solutions and Question Wise Analytics" button on the bottom of the report page.
Report can be accessed in two ways:-
1. In the "Attempt History" left menu, all test attempts are listed. "See Report" can be used to access the report.
2. When the "Start Test" button is clicked, on the Instructions page, all previous attempts are listed along with the "See Report" button.
A test can be resumed in two ways:-
1. In the "Attempt History" left menu, if an unfinished test is listed, you will get an option to "Resume Test".
2. When the "Start Test" button is clicked, on the Instructions page, all previous attempts are listed. For unfinished tests, "Resume Test" option is available.
If you have just started preparing for an Exam, you should update your Exam preference immediately to see relevant test series and packages. In order to update, select the "Exam Preference" option from the top right menu.
Select the "Videos" link from the left menu. All category-wise videos will be listed. Select the "See All" link which will open the Subject wise and Teacher wise videos for a specific category.
Select the "Contact Us" option from the left menu to know about the ways in which we can be contacted.
1. First of all make sure that the provided Email/Mobile is correct. In case the provided Email/Mobile is incorrect, change it to the correct one and then wait for OTP.
2. If OTP is not received within 2 Minutes, then resend OTP.
3. If above both points don't work, then try creating account with alternate Email/Mobile or Call Customer care if issue still persists.
The new KICX website supports old users as well. You can use your registered Email ID and login to the site. You will have to verify the Email before logging in.
In case your old Email ID is inaccessible, then you will get an option to change it before sending the OTP for verification.
If you had valid Tests added into your account, they should be visible on the dashboard as well as the My Purchased Tests left menu.
In case they are not visible, contact Customer care.
After scratching out the code from the Scratch card, login to the website and select the "Redeem Scratch Card" option from the left menu. Enter the code in the text box and select "Get Details".
If the scratch code is valid, you will see the details of the code on the page. Click on Redeem after verifying the details.
If you feel that the details are not correct, you can use a different scratch code or call Customer care.
*Note that all characters of the scratch code should be in capital.
After redemption is successfull, you will be redirected to the dashboard where you can see your purchased tests.
Click on the relevant Exam from the Dashboard. You will be redirected to the Test Series page for that Exam. Click on "See All Tests" for the specific test series from which you want to buy a test.
After reaching the Test listing page for the test series, click on "Buy Test @" button to purchase the test.
Once the payment is successful, the tests will appear on the dashboard.
Click on the relevant Exam from the Dashboard. You will be redirected to the Test Series page for that Exam. Select the "Buy Test Series" button to purchase the Test series.
Once the payment is successful, the test series tests will appear on the dashboard.
Please check your bank account. If the amount has been debited from your account, please send the Instamojo receipt received on Registered Email and Phone to our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are preparing for multiple exams, Packages are the most pocket friendly option. In order to buy packages, go to the "Packages" option on the left menu.
"Recommended" packages will be shown based on your exam preference. Category-wise package details are also available.
Select the required package and click "Buy Now" button for the required package.
Once the payment is successfull, all the tests and test series from the Package will be visible on the dashboard.
If you have redeemed a scratch card or purchased tests/test series/package online, you can view the purchased items from 2 places:-
1. Dashboard - Tests and Test Series will be displayed in different sections.
2. My Purchased Tests - Tests and Test Series will be displayed in different tabs.
For any prior payments made, go to the "Transaction History" option in the left menu. All payments along with the status will be visible here.