Union Minister of Commerce & Industry and Civil Aviation, Shri Suresh Prabhu released the brochure along with the logo (logos) of Logix India 2019 in New Delhi. Logics will prove to be helpful in ensuring the efficient and economical flow of goods to those who are dependent on other commercial areas. Logics India will ensure effective or effective international trade logistics.
Logix India 2019
- It aims to serve as major initiative to improve logistics cost effectiveness and operational efficiencies for India’s global trade.
- It will enable effective international trade logistics and help provide efficient and cost-effective flow of goods on which other commercial sectors depend
- Over 20 countries are going to participate in this event. Through Logix India 2019, FIEO will also focus on investment opportunities in infrastructure development, technology integration, warehouse consolidation and IT enablement andskilling of manpower at the three-day meet.
- India is at 44th position in Trust Bank of India's 'Logistics Performance Index 2018'.
- According to Economic Survey 2017-18, the size of India's logistics industry is likely to increase from about 160 billion US dollars to the highest level of US $ 215 billion in the next two years.
- The Logistics area provides jobs to more than 22 million people and is expected to grow at the rate of 5 percent of this sector in the next five years.
- According to Economic Survey 2017-18, the value of the Indian Logistics Industry is approximately 160 billion, it can outperform the American logistics industry worth $ 215 billion in the next two years.
- 22 million people get jobs from the Indian Logistics sector, this sector can grow at a rate of 5% over the next five years. Logistics sector is the backbone of India's international trade.